Author Topic: April 2017 - AKA News  (Read 1719 times)

Admin

• Administrator

• Head Honcho

April 2017 - AKA News
« on: April 14, 2017, 05:30:15 PM »
It has been over a year since I logged in.

Seems like nothing much has changed. 

I am still streaming at http://twitch.tv/bitcoinallstars but am considering a rebrand.  Haven't been able to stream due to RL, went all of last summer without electricity and my wife is costing me thousands of dollars.

I'm surprised I was able to keep the site up, but here it stands with the ancient AKA logo above

I started a new company called SoberPro (www.soberpro.com) and I take customers home from the bar in their cars.  So they drive their own vehicles to the bar to drink and I drive their cars home for them while they ride in the passengers side.  My "helper driver" follows behind in my car.  It's a win/win.

Been on all local news channels and have a partnership with the state tavern league. 

Finally I did something good!  Not making tons of moola yet but it's coming!  A fully functional business has always been a dream of mine, and I literally have zero overhead.

People have said my service is BETTER than UBER!  Planning on franchising within the next 10 years, we're on our 2nd year now and growing.

I've been busy, so I have a good excuse.  Other then that I am still playing games.

after 800 hours of Elite:Dangerous I couldn't do it anymore, I can't seem to find a game that I can play all day every day like I used to play Half-Life.

Currently playing PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS.

Nothing else really interests me.  BF4 maybe, but I've been taking a long break from it.

-Fiend